Ill.·. Wilbur B. Smith, 33°
Ill.·.Brother Smith is a Past Master of Theodore Breck Lodge No. 714, served as a District Deputy Grand Master in 1992-93-94, and is the Grand Representative to Vermont. He is a member of Corwin Webb Chapter No. 205 and Triangle Council No. 139. He has been a member of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Cleveland since April of 1978. He served as Most Wise Master of Ariel Chapter of Rose Croix in 1993 and 1994.
He was coroneted a 33° Mason in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1990. Currently he is serving as Treasurer of the Valley of Cleveland, a position he has held since 1988. Brother Smith is also a Past Master Councilor of Bowling Green Chapter, Order of DeMolay, and a Past Dean of Cleveland Preceptory. In 1992 he served as Worthy Patron of Brecksville Chapter, O E S He is the Puissant Constantine and a member of Al Koran Shrine.
Ill.·.Brother Smith did his undergraduate and graduate degree work at Bowling Green State University, where he graduated Cum Laude. He worked at Arthur Anderson & Company for six years; spent nine years as Controller for Cole National Corp.; and was Treasurer of Revco for eighteen years. He recently retired as owner of Willshire Financial. In 1984 he was named "Large Corporate Treasurer of the Year" by Cash Flow Magazine.
On August 17, 1952 he married Belva Jean Speck. They reside in Brecksville, Ohio. The Smiths have five children and seven grandchildren. They are members of the Brecksville United Methodist Church where he served as Treasurer from 1984-1987.
- 1953--Raised in Pemberville Lodge #516
- 1979--Affiliated with Theodore Breck Lodge #714
- 1980-83-- Lodge Education Officer
- 1988-89--Worshipful Master
- 1986-Corwin Webb Chapter RAM, #205
- 1987-- Triangle Council #139
- 1990-- Past Patron Brecksville Chapter O.E.S.
- 1999-- Puissant Sovereign / St. Benedict Conclave Red Cross of Constantine
GRAND LODGE OF OHIO:
- 1992-1994-- District Deputy Grand Master 22nd District
- Ways, means, & accounts, and investment committees
- Trustee Ohio Masonic Home, (1995-2001)
- Grand Representative to The Grand Lodge of Vermont.
- 1979--Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret
- 1983-- Appointed Captain of the Guard Ariel Chapter Rose Croix
- 1986-- Elected Treasurer Valley of Cleveland
- 1988-- Al Koran Shrine
- 1990-- Coroneted 33rd Degree Mason
- 1993-- Most Wise Master Ariel Chapter Rose Croix
- 1999--Spring Class Honoree
ORDER OF DEMOLAY:
- 1947--Master Councilor Bowling Green Chapter
- 1948--Scribe Bowling Green Chapter (3 years)
- 1980-- Active Legion of Honor Award
- DeMolay Mark Master Lodge #2
- Past Dean, Northwest Ohio Legion of Honor Preceptory
- 1954--Bowling Green University M.A.
- College Business Administration
- 1957-1963--Arthur Andersen CPAs
- 1963-1969--Controller Cole National Corp.
- 1969-1987--Revco D.S. -- Controller & Treasurer
- 1987--1998--Willshire Financial Services (Owner)
- 1998--Retired C.P.A.
- Born Pemberville, Ohio, 1931, years old
- Married (Belva) August 17, 1952
- Resides in Brecksville
- Five grown children
- Seven grandchildren
- U. S. Army -1954-1957 -1st Lieutenant F. A. Bn.
- Member Cleveland Chapter CPAs
- Member American Institute CPAs
- Member N/E Ohio Cash Management Assn.
- Large Corporate Treasurer of Year By Cash Flow Magazine
- Hobbies: Bridge & Gardening